annual community food drive
- Posted on: Oct 4 2017
It’s that time again!
Northwest Vision Institute is proud to partner with Hopelink this year to collect donations of food and household items. Hopelink has provided over 2 million meals to needy families in East and North King County.
While we are happy to collect all donations, there are certain items that are most in need.
We will be collecting items through 2017 at both locations
Bring donations to your appointment, or stop by anytime!
- Canned Meals (chili, ravioli – pop top preferred)
- Canned Meat (tuna, chicken, salmon)
- Cereal and Oatmeal
- Dry Beans
- Fruit (canned or dried)
- Grains (pasta, rice, quinoa, barley, etc)
- Healthy Pre-Packaged Snacks (not in bulk preferably)
- Hearty Soups and Stews (pop top preferred)
- Nut Butters (peanut butter, almond butter, etc)
- Vegetables (corn, carrots, and peas preferred)
Non Food Items
- Baby items (size 3-6 diapers, wipes, formula)
- Hygiene Items (toothpaste/toothbrushes, shampoo/soap, deodorant, razors, combs, brushes)
- Paper Items (toilet paper, paper towels, foil, zip-lock bags)
- Household and Cleaning Items (dish or dishwasher soap, household products, laundry soap)
Please Note: Hopelink is unable to accept the donations of alcohol and medications (including vitamins).
Posted in: Uncategorized