Contact lenses can add flexibility to your lifestyle. Our providers work with all types of lenses to find the fit and vision that you need.
We offer daily wear lenses, extended wear lenses, as well as RGP and medically necessary contact lenses for diseases of the cornea.
If you wear or want contacts, you need a contact lens exam in addition to a comprehensive eye exam.
What to expect at your contact lens visit
- If you are a current wearer-make sure you wear your lenses into your visit
- During your contact lens evaluation, your provider will work to determine which type of contact lens is best for your vision and lifestyle
- After you have worn the lenses for about a week, we will check back to make sure we have achieved the vision and comfort expected
- Many lenses are in stock in your clinic for easy refills, or you can reorder via phone, email or through our patient portal
- We bill your vision plan for you-services for soft lenses start at $45
Order Contact Lenses Online
Need to reorder lenses? Click to order lenses and have them shipped directly to you!
If you do not have your login for Yourlens.com, contact our office using the form on this page and we will send over your information!
Contact lens exams are a separate service from your annual eye exam.